Your in-kind donations are critical to meeting the needs of the victims of domestic abuse and their families.
These needs are updated regularly.
We are in need of the following items for our clients:
- Small room humidifiers, preferably filter-free (ultrasonic)
- Garbage bags
- Gallon size storage and freezer Ziplocs
- Dryer sheets (scented and unscented)
- Laundry Detergent (scented and unscented)
- All-purpose cleaner
- New twin and full comforters (preferably neutral colors)
- Bath towel sets (new)
- Pillows (new)
- Dish bins
- Hair Conditioner
- 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner
- Body Lotion
- Body wash
- Single toothbrushes
- Mouth wash
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Baby wipes
- Canned fruit (pineapple, peaches, mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail)
- Cookie, muffin, and brownie mixes
- Variety of bottled juices
- Cereal (frosted flakes, froot loops, fruity pebbles, etc)
- Individual bags of chips
- Knorr’s pasta/rice sides
- Salt & Pepper sets
- Jar spaghetti sauce
- Microwave popcorn
- Lunch meat
Clothing & Other:
- New pillows
- Lightening cables (iPhone charger)
- C-type cables (android charger)
- Charging blocks for USB cords
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish soap
- Children’s socks and underwear (new only)
- Gas gift cards
- Grocery Gift cards
If you have a used laptop you no longer need, please consider donating it. Some of our clients need laptops for continuing education, etc. Please contact Jake to make arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information About Making Donations:
Contact Allie at email@example.com or 715-842-5663 with questions.
Donations can be dropped off at our facility anytime Monday through Friday between 8 am and 4:30 pm, no appointment necessary.
*We do accept new or gently used current season clothing only focusing on comfy clothing (leggings, sweatpants, sweatshirts/hoodies, plain t-shirts), including new or like new shoes, and we accept new or like new comforters, sheets, and towels. We are not accepting used toys.
Shop Online To Help:
You can also shop to help by selecting us as your Amazon charity. See “Shop To Help” for more details, and then shop on our Amazon Wish List:
Items We Cannot Accept:
- Baby items: unless they are new, in their original packaging, due to safety regulations, we will no longer be accepting car seats, infant cribs, strollers, sleep slings, walkers, high chairs, or breast pumps.
- Electronics: microwaves, televisions, and computer monitors. However, if you want to donate any of these items, you can call us to see if we have a client who can use them: 715-842-5663. We cannot accept them without a client match, because we would have to pay to recycle the microwaves and screens. Thank you for your understanding.