Your in-kind donations are critical to meeting the needs of the victims of domestic abuse and their families. The following are in-kind donations we are in need of during the pandemic:
- Kids (new) underwear, socks, PJs – toddler through size 12
- Infant clothing (new or lightly used)
- New or lightly used winter outwear (coats, jackets, hats, mittens, etc.).
- We are not accepting any other used clothing at this time.
- Toiletries (body lotion, brushes, combs, mouth wash, 2 in 1 shampoo, nail clippers, travel kleenex, chapstick)
- Baby wipes
- Cleaning Supplies (dish soap, laundry detergent)
- Masks (homemade)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Gas gift cards
- Grocery Gift cards
- Non-perishable food:
- Cooking oil
- Canned frostings
- Pancake syrup
- Pancake mixes
Questions? Contact Allie at email@example.com or 715-842-5663
Thank you for supporting The Women’s Community and the survivors of violence we serve!
You can also shop to help by selecting us as your Amazon charity. See “Shop To Help” for more details, and then shop on our Amazon Wish List:
Items We Cannot Accept
- Baby items: Due to safety regulations, we will no longer be accepting car seats, infant cribs, strollers, sleep slings, walkers, high chairs, or breast pumps unless they are new, in their original packaging.
- Electronics: microwaves, televisions, tower computers with monitors, and laptops. However, if you want to donate any of these items, you can call us to see if we have a client who can use them: 715-842-5663. We cannot accept them without a client match, because we would have to pay to recycle the microwaves and screens. Thank you for your understanding.