Every dollar makes a difference for individuals and families in crisis because of domestic abuse, sexual assault, and human trafficking. 40% of our programs are funded by community support – every donation is greatly appreciated.
Your donation can do many things to help victims/survivors of domestic abuse/sexual assault and their children. For example:
- A donation of $25 provides resources for those attending our support groups.
- A gift of $50 offsets the cost of feeding our shelter residents.
- Another $75 supports the time needed to file an Order of Protection.
- A donation of $100 provides interpreter services.
- And a week of shelter for a family can be provided for a donation of $200.
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!