Your in-kind donations are critical to meeting the needs of the victims of domestic abuse and their families. The following are in-kind donations we are in need of during the pandemic:
- New twin, full, and queen comforters
- New or lightly used seasonal clothing (spring/summer)
- Adult PJ’s
- Kids (new) underwear, socks, PJs – toddler through size 12
- Infant clothing – including onesies (new or lightly used)
- Toiletries (body lotion, brushes, combs, 2 in 1 shampoo, travel Kleenex, chap stick)
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Baby wipes
- Masks (homemade)
- Gas gift cards
- Grocery Gift cards
- Cold food items – milk, cheese, eggs, etc.
- Non-perishable food:
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears, mandarin oranges)
- Jar marinara
- Cooking oil
- Granola Bars
Questions? Contact Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-842-5663
Special Requests – Maintenance Equipment:
Our snow blower and lawn mower are both quite old. If you are upgrading your equipment, please consider donating your working equipment to us. Please contact Jake
Snow Blower – we are looking for something similar to our current model:
Lawn Mower- we are looking for something similar to our current model:
- RYOBI 6HP 21″ 190 CC, high wheeler mulcher / rear bagger
Thank you for supporting The Women’s Community and the survivors of violence we serve!
You can also shop to help by selecting us as your Amazon charity. See “Shop To Help” for more details, and then shop on our Amazon Wish List:
Items We Cannot Accept
- Baby items: Due to safety regulations, we will no longer be accepting car seats, infant cribs, strollers, sleep slings, walkers, high chairs, or breast pumps unless they are new, in their original packaging.
- Electronics: microwaves, televisions, tower computers with monitors, and laptops. However, if you want to donate any of these items, you can call us to see if we have a client who can use them: 715-842-5663. We cannot accept them without a client match, because we would have to pay to recycle the microwaves and screens. Thank you for your understanding.