Chase’n Chocolate Run-Walk
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Marshfield Clinic Proudly Presents the Chase’n Chocolate 5K Fun Run/Walk
Register Online at Active.com ($3.25 Credit Card Processing Fee)
Or Register By Mail. You can print the registration form here:
- 5k Run, 1.5 Mile Walk & Kid’s Run.
- Chocolate themed event; chocolate goodies along the course and at the end.
- NEW: Chipped Timing will be provided by Performance Timing.
- To benefit The Women’s Community domestic and sexual violence victim service agency.
- Saturday, May 7, 2016.
- Kid’s fun-run, bouncy houses, and more!
- Photo Booth by Jump On It / Fun 4 Kidz – New this year! Only $5, and half will be donated back to The Women’s Community!
- Adults and kids 13+: $25 early registration; $30 after April 22
- Kids age 7-12: $10 (includes a t-shirt)
- Free for kids 6 and under; Youth Medium and Youth Large T-Shirts are available for $6 each.
- Registration starts at 7:30 am and the race begins at 9:00 am.
- Awards will be given for the top three female runners and top three male runners, regardless of age.
- Location: Marathon Park, 1201 Stewart Ave., Wausau.